Gerald Celente is known as the world’s #1 trends forecaster and advisor. He has also been referred to as “The most trusted name in trends” and “The truth in trends”. He has accurately predicted hundreds of trends regarding the economy, politics, style, markets, employment and finance in various places throughout the world.
For the first time, he is working on a highly anticipated top financial program. He has partnered with Kip Herriage (VRA Letter), also known as ‘The Nostradamus of Finance’, and Wayne Allyn Root, self made millionaire, bestselling author, and previous vice presidential candidate to create the program, which is called CrashProof Prosperity.
Gerald Celente’s expertise has been sought out by: The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox News, Fox & Friends, CBS This Morning, 48 Hours, The Oprah Winfrey Show; cable and radio news including CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, CNBC, National Public Radio, Canadian Radio Systems; newspapers and magazines including The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, USA Today, The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Time, Business Week, Financial Times, Newsweek, Time, U.S. News and World Report, Investors Business Daily, The Economist … and various other media outlets throughout the world.
His hundreds of proven forecasts, covered in his Trends Journal, follow social, business, consumer, environmental, economic, political, entertainment, and technology trends…all of which can play a big part in developing a financial program. Some of…
Gerald Celente’s former predictions include:
- In 1988 – Growth in organic products
- In 2002 when gold was $275 per ounce, he declared the price had bottomed. In 2004 he forecast the “Gold Bull Run”. Since this time, he has forecast when and how high gold would go…and he says it’s still going higher.
- Celente forecast the popularity of gourmet coffee long before Starbucks was known
- He predicted the “Big Boom in Bottled Water” long before Pepsi and Coke decided to take it on.
- He’s been very successful with real estate forecasts – including big moves to vacation spots and small towns, the growth in the second home market, a real estate “fizz” in 2005
- Celente and The Trends Research Institute are credited with forecasting the “Panic of ’08”, the collapse of the Soviet Union, the previous two recessions, the dot-com meltdown, the 1997 Asian currency crisis, the 1987 world stock market crash, increased terrorism against America, “Crusades 2000” and the quagmire in Iraq.
In 1980, Gerald Celente founded The Trends Research Institute, which provides trend research studies and consulting services to businesses and governments worldwide. He designed the first professional course in trend setting in the nation.
Mr. Celente has partnered with Wealth Masters International, a successful financial education company, several times. He has also written the national bestsellers Trends 2000 and Trend Tracking. He is the publisher of a newsletter that is circulated internationally called Trends Journal which will be made available to all members of Crashproof Prosperity.
Used to providing keynote addresses and seminar presentations throughout the world, Gerald Celente’s latest project is different. His new financial program is designed to teach the secrets of true wealth creation. Knowledge of coming trends is invaluable when deciding on what to do with your money for maximum growth. Celente and his Trends Journal are one of the three cornerstones of the program.
For more information on the CrashProof Prosperity program, Click Here.